C Y B E R A D S
WEBSITE DESIGN & MARKETING
who we are
010 001 8995
what can we do?
enter our world
Google Adwords Search Network | Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay per click advertising (known as PPC) is one of the most effective and powerful online marketing tools around. Unlike SEO, which builds your website up over time, PPC gives more immediate results.
Traditional marketing differs from the PPC system in that PPC is extremely measurable and interactive. You also have a greater accuracy in the monitoring of conversions and on targeting the exact areas that you are interested in doing business with and expanding into. Another major benefit of PPC is that in the monitoring of user search patterns we can give the audience exactly what they are looking for and when they are looking for it.
PPC is an incredibly cost effective method of advertising because of the specific targeting structure, the fact that your advert only appears when your keywords are searched and you only pay when your ads are clicked on. It is because of this that our keyword research is aimed at targeting potential visitors who are currently in the buying phase.
The PPC system is only restricted by your budget. The more you spend the more you get.
There are two saturation points in this system:
1. When there are no more people in your designated area searching your keywords, which is an opportunity to increase your target area and;
2. When you cannot handle any more business.
When we setup your Adwords campaign we will:
• Complete comprehensive keyword research and analysis to ensure that we use the perfect keywords to target the right audience. We firmly believe that quality traffic is far superior to quantity.
• Our experienced team will structure your adverts that will be displayed in such a way that you stand above your competitors.
• We will consult you in determining an optimal locational targeting structure for your campaign.
Every month we will:
• Track user patterns, looking specifically on their browsing behaviour once they reach your website, and propose changes to get the most possible conversions out of your campaign.
• Monitor the search terms that are used to trigger your adverts to ensure that the keywords are relevant and highlight upcoming new keywords for you.
• Your personal campaign manager will send you monthly reports, detailing the activity of the campaign, while remaining in contact with you throughout the month.